A few weeks ago Lizzy from My Little Book Blog nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. First of all I’d like to say thank you, I love your reviews and blog.
Second, I’d like to brief you all on the rules:
1. Nominate 15 other relatively new(ish) bloggers
2. Let them know that you have nominated them
3. Post ten random facts about yourself
4. Be sure to thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award image the the post
So, I don’t really have fifteen people/blogs to nominate so I’d like to nominate these few bloggers:
and I nominate everyone reading this that wants to do this award! Let me know if you do this, I’d love to read yours!
Now, it is my turn to rattle off ten facts about myself:
1. My favourite television show is Downton Abbey , don’t know what it is about the time but I just happen to love it.
2. I have six brothers and sisters
3. My favourite book is The Great Gatsby. I think that the writing is fluid and descriptive and beautiful. It was the first book that I had to read for school and loved.
4. I dress like a 12 yr old. (that’s what I think anyways) my sense of style is casual comfortable which means I only wear shorts t-shirts and hoodies.
5. I change my favourite kind of chocolate bars every other week. It tends to coincide with what is on sale at work 🙂
6. I believe that things happen for a reason. Some things are bad (trust me I know) but there would be some sort of reason for it. The bad things make you stronger, the good things make you happier.
7. My favourite animals are whales and giraffes.
8. my favourite singer is Tom Odell. Check him out.
9. I am about to buy a read Holden Barina Spark!!!
10. I appreciate dry humour and dad jokes. I find a lot of humour in TV shows hilarious but male ‘sexual’ humour is not my favourite. I find it uncomfortable.
So that was my Versatile Blogger Award, let me know if you do this! It’d be fabulous.