February 8th, 2014 I was first nominated for this award.
September 23rd, 2014 I am writing this post.
7 months is a long time, but what do they say, better late than never?
So first, I would like to thank the wonderful Caffeinated and Opinionated for nominating me for the Liebster Award 7 months ago. I appreciate it so much and am so sorry for taking so long to post this. I actually wrote down my answers after I was nominated, but never posted. My answers have changed since then anyway.
I have my new lemongrass candle burning, I am comfortable and ready so, let’s get down to business
– the bloggers that have been nominated must link back to the person that nominated them
– nominees must answer the eleven questions given to them by the person who nominated them
– those nominated must choose their fave bloggers to answer their own set of questions
– when you are nominated you cannot nominate the person that nominated you
– after nominating, you need to drop them a comment telling them that you have nominated them
1. If you could have dinner with 3 famous DEAD people who would they be and why?
Prince William obviously. He is just so cool and will be the King. Also if I get in the good books, he might set me up with Harry. I’d also love to get the down low on the Queen.
2. Country of birth ?
Straya mate. But yes beautiful Australia with beaches and kangaroos. If only I lived near the beach… I do live near kanagroos.
3. Favourite character from a book?
Good question. I can’t really decide. Maybe Will Grayson (both) from Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green. Or maybe Augustus Waters from The Fault in Our Stars. John Green your characters win the key to my heart.
4. Pizza or pasta?
Pizza I don’t really like unless it is homemade. Pasta again, I only really like homemade. So homemade pizza and pasta.
5. What is your fatal flaw?
Fatal flaw? No! I’M PERFECT. Kidding I am not. My fatal flaw would be how I can be uncontrollably loud and it embarrasses me but I still do it? Don’t ask me why..
6. Winter or summer?
Winter. Winter. Winter. I hate the heat. Sweat sucks so much. It was a shame that winter was horrid this year and was basically Autumn or cold Spring.
7. Why did you start blogging?
To write more often, which hasn’t really happened. I have written, but it has fallen to the back of my mind during school and Uni and stuff. I have decided to start focusing on my writing more though. So hopefully that sticks.
8. First and only thing you’d try to save during a fire?
My hard drive. It is my life. It has the record of all my best high school work, movies, music, photos. It’s like a record of my life.
9. Elevator fantasy ?
I don’t really know but I would have to say my fantasy is to NEVER get stuck in an elevator.
10. What would you like to name your first born?
I decided I don’t want kids. The concept of birth grosses me out and makes me feel icky. I will change my mind because I love babies, but I do not know what I’d call them. I’ll decide when I have a baby I guess.
11. Did you want to eat clouds like they were candyfloss ?
No because they’d turn into water. I’d rather eat normal fairy floss because it is delicious.
Most other have done this post, so if you are reading this and haven’t done this post, please do it. I’d love to see your answers!
QUESTIONS (answer what and why?)
1. What inspires you?
2. What is your favourite book?
3. What is your favourite movie?
4. What word do you think is funky/cool?
5. Dress or sweater weather?
6. Giraffe or elephant?
7. Sing or dance?
8. If you could be any Disney character which would you be?
9. Do you like swimming?
10. Read or write?
11. Favourite form of exercise? (I don’t even know)
If you decide you want to take part go ahead! Do let me know, it’d fantastic!!